admin ? bout rules

Go down

Re: admin ? bout rules

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:57 pm

50% was the rule i thought before? and i think it should be 45 or 50% for all points

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillatin144 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:59 pm

make it 50 for all points, as soon as you have the wording up properly I will edit (if needed) and post it up.
Stillatin144
Admin

http://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:01 pm

no More Than 50% of your Total Points may be Scored in the Paint
a. calculated as (PIP = Total PIP/Total Points)
b. we will enforce game resets and violation logging for games over PIP
i. if the winning team who goes over PIP declines the reset of the game they will receive the loss and violation
ii. if the losing team goes over PIP the game will remain as-is but they will receive the violation
iii. if both teams go over PIP the game will be reset with violations logged for both parties
iv. consistent violation of this rule may result in expulsion from the league at Admin discretion

Signed STS

Back to top Go down

Post by joko78 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Is this going into effect as a rule or for a vote? I shoot plenty of outside shots, they just dont go in. This should be taken into consideration. I think %50 fgs attempted or less in the paint makes more sense. If this rule goes in as is... I will spend the entire game shooting and missing from the outside until my shot improves. I'll sccore 30 points a game. My opponent will have to play his bench the whole game so his starters stats will go down. It just seems knit picky to me. If people are shooting from the outside at least half the time what does it matter?
joko78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 pm

ya not gonna lie i thought fastbreaking and pip was a rule?

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeD42 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:15 am

PIP rule diminishes the game and rewards bad defense. The point of basketball is to get the round orangey thing in the hoop and its proven fact that the closer you are the better chance you have of it going in. I also disagree with a fast break rule #1 cause since the new patch every attempt at an outlet pass is either broken up or stolen, #2 ever hear of the Pheniox Suns? real life NBA team who's system is built by out running the other team. Personally I came to have fun and play 2k not remember 14353463434 rules. Also Latin, a little rediculous that you were going to let Search write up a rule and put it into the rules without a vote from the entire league. Not trying to be a dick, just saying I think new rules and changes to the league should be voted on, not dictated.

JakeD42

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggs144 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:13 am

he wasnt writing up a rule, he was writing up the "official" rule of pip...
Riggs144

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:01 am

if the league is gonna be on sim sliders alot of the rules with the scoring in the paint and the amount of 3's taken can be taken out of the rules cause it wont be that easy to score. and there is a such things a playing good defense and having a defense strategy deny ball, play tight, sag off, zone, man, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down