3 Point Limit

Go down

3 Point Limit

Post by XxCuZiMaSiAnxX on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Max of 30 3 pointers?

You just cant be going down the floor every trip and jacking up 3s. Also having more than HALF of your FG attempts 3 point shots. I thought this was a sim league ... hence the name " International SIMMERS Basketbal League "

Teams with over 30 threes will get a warning
2nd time - the player that averages the most 3 pointer attempts will be suspended 1 game
3rd time - the top 2 players with the most 3 point attempts will be suspended 1 game
4th time - your gone

For the suspensions you can swap them out for free agents and they will be off limits to the other users. Once they have played one game they will get them back.

Feel free to edit the suspensions but the 3 point attempts will only range from 30-35

Last edited by XxCuZiMaSiAnxX on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Point Limit

Post by XxCuZiMaSiAnxX on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 am

people say they sim but sim is not having MORE than half of your fg attempts at the 3 point line.
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillatin144 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Just shooting 3 pts is not very sim, I hope guys try to change this behavior on their own. If you check out the stats in the NBA there are no players or teams that shoot only 3pts in the NBA. You can even check out the Suns who shoot the most 3pts in the league: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They do not rely half of their scores on the 3pt shot. Let's see what the future holds for this league.

We have put in a PIP rule to stop guys from abusing the paint. I do not want to also put a rule to stop guys from abusing the 3pt shot. I hope everyone adjust their gameplay, however if it has to be place to keep the league sim then we will have to adjust the rules.

Still
Stillatin144
Admin

http://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVAST8NG on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:08 pm

The rule has good intentions. Unless sliders are going to be adjusted, the rule is probably worth implementing.

Simply stated:

-No abusing the paint
-No abusing the arc

It's pushing the league a step closer to real NBA

DEVAST8NG

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillatin144 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:16 pm

for second season the sliders will be adjusted. if that does not help with the 3pt shot then we will have to implement the rules.
Stillatin144
Admin

http://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVAST8NG on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:23 pm

What will the sliders be adjusted to?
We should probably start hashing around ideas now about how the sliders should be adjusted.
DEVAST8NG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:10 am

hall of fame sim will eliminate all of this and you wont have to have the rules for pip or 3's let the owners do what they will to win and compete. some people want the rule cause they are not that good... take your lumps, i am taking mine check my record no complaints from me. if you are scoring in the paint i need to play better D, if a team is hittin 3's he just practiced and knows his player release. you should be rewarded for being good at a game not penalized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down