Are the Nets gonna be good soon?

Go down

Are the Nets gonna be good soon?

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am

I hope so...

Back to top Go down

Re: Are the Nets gonna be good soon?

Post by macattack222991 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:20 pm

The nets have the draft picks and pices to build a successful franchise i won't be surprised to see them trade some of there picks and possibly get a O.J Mayo from Memphis or someone else if they get unhappy in there current situation.
macattack222991

Back to top Go down

Post by madhops on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm

I agree, the pieces are there, with Brook and Favors they could have a great frontline if they're patient. They're just missing a strong wingman. Mayo would be ok but maybe they can use their picks to draft a blue chipper, and really build the way OKC has.

As a Nets fan, my biggest concern is Avery Johnson - not sure he's the right coach to develop these guys. He seems way to quick to pull Favors when he makes a small mistake. Do that stuff in practice, in games, you got to let them play, this season is lost anyway.
madhops

Back to top Go down

Post by CB069 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm

madhops wrote:As a Nets fan, my biggest concern is Avery Johnson - not sure he's the right coach to develop these guys. He seems way to quick to pull Favors when he makes a small mistake. Do that stuff in practice, in games, you got to let them play, this season is lost anyway.

Well said...just ask Troy Murphy! The guy went from being a top 50 fantasy player last year to riding the bench under Avery Johnson.
CB069

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down