Lamarcus Aldridge.

Go down

Lamarcus Aldridge.

Post by Atown117 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:33 am

Well seeing as I am from Oregon I am a Portland Trail Blazers fan by default. So I was wondering what ya'll think of Lamarcus Aldridge. He seems to me like an Amare Stoudemire type player. Albeit in a slightly smaller package. He has been carrying this team along with Wesley Matthews all year. He's been an absolute monster. In fact he is also 2nd or 3rd in the league in Dunks this year. Come on 2K give L.A. a dunk rating boost!
Atown117

Back to top Go down

Re: Lamarcus Aldridge.

Post by madhops on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 am

I gotta say before this year I thought he was soft. Big man with good skills but not tough on the glass or defending the paint.

Well I still think he could be fiercer for someone with his size and gifts, he is definitely showing that he can carry a team since B-Roy went down. No question he can score and he is starting to be more assertive all around with the Blazers being 'his' team now.
madhops

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCuZiMaSiAnxX on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

after the way he handled bosh when miami played the blazers i started to gain respect for L.A. we should trade bosh for him =)
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Atown117 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Negatory your heat can have the Big 3 all they want, but they ain't getting Lamarcus! Hellz no!. By the way he has turned into quite the rebounder as of late.
Atown117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down