CP3 should be considered for MVP

Go down

CP3 should be considered for MVP

Post by Xnystate0fmindX on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok look i'm just tired of hearing the usual suspects being named as MVP candidates. You know who i'm talking about, LeBron, Durant, Rose, etc. As of right now the Hornets are 5th in the west. With a below average Trevor Ariza who is averaging 11 points and 5.4 rebounds a game. The only guy that has been helping out CP3 is Emeka Okafor, he's averaging a double-double. With most of his points coming off great passes from CP3. LeBron shouldn't even be considered for MVP. Yes he has had great games when wade nor bosh were not playing, but nonetheless, he still has two all stars playing alongside him. Plus the Heat still have not won against the Celtics, the Bulls, or Sacramento. Some of the top teams in the nba. While the Hornets have won against Boston and have beaten Sacramento twice. No excuses LeBum. I do not care if the cavs do not win as many game as they could have had you stayed. You went to South Beach to be in a "winning environment" so go win something in your life LeBum.

Next suspect is Kevin Durant, i got nothing against him, but his team is better than the Hoenets. Durant has westbrook playing alongside him averaging 20+ points and 8.5 assists a game. and Jeff Green is averaging 15 points and 5.7 rebounds a game. Even with all this CP3 has the Hornets only 2.5 games below the Thunder.

Now Derrick Rose he's hard to make a case against. He has been given a bigger role this season and he is playing even better. Derrick Rose is averaging close to five more points a game and 2 more assists a game with the best players on his team becoming injured. Carlos Boozer's been out, Jakim Noah is out, everybody has been injured besides Rose. He is playing at a level like no other. Can't say shit about him. Can't knock his Hustle.

In closing, at least consider CP3 for MVP. I'm just tired of hearing of the same guys over and over again. I am not saying that CP3 deserves to be MVP because he is on my team or he does have his team in fifth place. I just want him in the goddamn conversation. I'm just tired of turning on ESPN and hearing " shouldn't LeBron be considered for MVP, i mean look at the cavs and the way he's playing".
Xnystate0fmindX

Back to top Go down

Re: CP3 should be considered for MVP

Post by XxCuZiMaSiAnxX on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:27 am

Just cause we lost 1 game to the bullsdoesnt mean much ... We blew out the lakers and it really isn't a big deal. I agree that he shouldn't be part of the mvp race since its mostly abouthow much a player impactsd a team withoiut lebron miami would still do fine we might not be able to go on those 8 gm plus winnin streaks but we could still get it done.now with durant he was imo robbed last year he turned his team from a bottom feeder team to an arguably title contending team. His numbers are a bit down I believe but without him the thunder would ot b doing as well as they are now. D rose has just been playin phenomenal ball so there's not much to be said here since you stated what he has been doin.now cp3.. One of the best pgs to eveer play. He isn't gettin mych hype like the other candidates but he should be like thgey others, cp3 is doin his thing and isn't gettin much credit for it. If he had a more noticable team with hioousehold names he would probably be mentioned even more for the talks. But I and I can guarentee a lot of other people forg├ęt about cp3 and the mvp race ... His name isn't as popular ib my mind when the words mvp is said.
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Xnystate0fmindX on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:33 am

The only knock i had on any of them was LeBum, these anlysts need to forget about LeBum. The only reason LeBron won last year was because of the regular season. Thats the only reason Dirk won in 06 when the warriors spanked the mavs, cause of the regular season. Now i know this is a regular season award, but they got to give credit where credit is due, right now i'm looking at CP3, Durant, Rose, and Glen Davis. Big Baby was spectacular. Did you see the MVP move he had by botching a wide open dunk. Only the MVP of taking charges could pull that off.
Xnystate0fmindX

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCuZiMaSiAnxX on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:14 pm

lol glen davis .... I feel bad for him missing an easy dunk =P
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Atown117 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:07 pm

That's what I'm talking about CP3 is the best PG in the lg and MVP material for sure
Atown117

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillatin144 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:49 pm

derrick rose is the current mvp leader and also the current best pg in the NBA. You can not make an argument against him because he is on top of the list.
Stillatin144
Admin

http://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xnystate0fmindX on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:11 am

Hell no I can make an arguement against him. First of all he still has a team all he has to do is wait until they get back from injury, second of all cp3 is working just as hard and he doesn't have anything to look foward to, the only person working hard on the hornets is okafor, lastly I'm not saying what d-rose has done is not great but the mvp race is still going and the nba season is not over
Xnystate0fmindX

Back to top Go down

Post by Atown117 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Look at the pieces surrounding CP3 then look at the pieces surrounding Rose. I'm sorry but David West is no Carlos Boozer.
Atown117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xnystate0fmindX on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Exactly my point, if i was cp3 i would've demanded a trade to the knicks and called it a day lol
Xnystate0fmindX

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillatin144 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Atown117 wrote:Look at the pieces surrounding CP3 then look at the pieces surrounding Rose. I'm sorry but David West is no Carlos Boozer.

Boozer has been hurt most of the season and Noah has also been hurt the whole season. Boozer just recently came back to the lineup. What are you guys talking about? CP3 has Emeka Okafur, David West, Trevor Ariza. Those are some real good pieces to have around your point guard.
Stillatin144
Admin

http://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atown117 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:30 am

Ariza is garbage on offense and so is Okafur those guys are for defense only.
Atown117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xnystate0fmindX on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:58 am

aight i agree with latin on this, Derrick Rose is the midseason MVP, how can you argue with the numbers d-rose is putting up with half a team, but on another note, CP3 should still be Mvp because of what he is doing with the players that he has, at the end of the season the bulls will have everyone back from injury and good to go, the hornets at the end of the season...... will still be the hornets, the team that has trevor ariza playing horrible and somehow okafor becoming the only person that averages a double double
Xnystate0fmindX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down