ISBL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockets vs Hawks 12/3

2 posters

Go down

Rockets vs Hawks 12/3 Empty Rockets vs Hawks 12/3

Post by Silvasurfa Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Getsomeinc (Hawks) vs. FreeSilva (Rockets)

Getsomeinc admitted to an intentional disconnect of the game (sorry don't know game or round number), with 1.6 seconds left in the 4th quarter when the score was Hawks - 56, Rockets - 81. No rules were broken during the whole game. I would like the end game result to stand. Also Joko as well as I have had problems with the immaturity level and integrity of Getsomeinc. I think it would be best if he was dismissed from the league.

Silvasurfa

Back to top Go down

Rockets vs Hawks 12/3 Empty Re: Rockets vs Hawks 12/3

Post by Stillatin144 Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Rockets vs Hawks 12/3 Dsilva

Thank you for posting this game and argument.

The main goal of this forum is to enjoy the video game "NBA2K11" and the competitive nature that it brings out. The forum gives the users the ability to make trades, set up games, and interact with other users within the league with out having to be on the XBOX.

Another goal is also to create a community in which everyone is respectful of one another and has the ability to state their opinions on different topics with in the basketball universe without getting attacked for the opinions. We always welcome positive feedback, and positive critics. We always condem negative attacks and disrespectful behavior.

Quitting games will not be tolerated. If someone is breaking the rules there are steps that can be taken to remedy this.

I will make a note of this game and speak with Getsomeinc. I hope that you are enjoying the league.

Thank you for bringing it up. Thread is locked.
Stillatin144
Stillatin144
Admin

https://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down