ISBL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATLANTA HAWKS TEAM PAGE

2 posters

Go down

ATLANTA HAWKS TEAM PAGE Empty ATLANTA HAWKS TEAM PAGE

Post by MRBKLYN51 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Hello and WELCOME to the home of the ATLANTA HAWKS under new GM MRBKLYN51.

The Hawks seemed to have started off the season pretty rough under former GM GETSOMEINC and decided after only 4 games that to part ways with the GM. They posted a 1-3 record in opening week of the season and many began to wonder if the Hawks season were headed downhill. When Carmelo Anthony was asked about their 1-3 start and GM position on the line he stated " We have a good solid team in place but lack Leadership from the front office. This will probably get me fined but it is what it is.. Hopefully we'll turn this around and find ways to win".

Since the parting ways with former GM GETSOMEINC the Hawks have named MRBKLYN51 new GM and appear to have turned their season completely around winning their first 5 games and setting a few records under his Leadership. When MrBklyn51 was asked about his success with a team that was headed down the wrong path he simply replied " This team has amazing talent and i had no doubt when i took the job that i was surrounded by winners. These guys practice hard and are determined and focused and will not settle for anything less than a Championship. The city of Atlanta deserves it as much as every single person on this organization"
Mo Williams was asked about their recent success under new GM MrBklyn51 and he stated " ahhh man the chemistry in that locker room is at its all time high. MrBklyn51 is a proven leader whom I respect alot. He believes in every single person in that locker room and will not allow you to be anything less than what he believes you can be.I'm excited to see where we can go under his direction and wisdom of the game."

Stay tuned for more info as Season progresses.

Thanks For visiting THE ATLANTA HAWKS Team Page.

MrBklyn51

MRBKLYN51

Back to top Go down

ATLANTA HAWKS TEAM PAGE Empty Re: ATLANTA HAWKS TEAM PAGE

Post by Stillatin144 Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Hahaa, looking good brooklyn!

it has been put in the team article section, you have gained 200 FA points.
Stillatin144
Stillatin144
Admin

https://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down