ISBL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derrick Favors: Underrated or trash?

+4
What is defense
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX
PrettyBoyAJ
Stillatin144
8 posters

Go down

Derrick Favors:  Underrated or trash? Empty Derrick Favors: Underrated or trash?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:32 pm

I think that Derrick Favors is the most underrated rookie. I think that he will be an all-star in 2 years. Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that he will be better than Blake Griffin in 3 years. Basketball

Back to top Go down

Derrick Favors:  Underrated or trash? Empty Re: Derrick Favors: Underrated or trash?

Post by Stillatin144 Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:02 pm

You went a little too far with that Blake Griffin comment... hahaa
Stillatin144
Stillatin144
Admin

https://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Derrick Favors:  Underrated or trash? Empty Re: Derrick Favors: Underrated or trash?

Post by PrettyBoyAJ Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Blake is a fucking animal!
PrettyBoyAJ
PrettyBoyAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:34 pm

i'll agree he is underrated, but he won't be as good as blake. he's coming off a whole year out of play and is still this good

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCuZiMaSiAnxX Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 pm

He has had a highlight every single game and they were amazing ... the only thing I know Favors can do is grab boards on both ends of the floor =/
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillatin144 Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm

XxCuZiMaSiAnxX wrote:He has had a highlight every single game and they were amazing ... the only thing I know Favors can do is grab boards on both ends of the floor =/

hahaha, true. Plus blake has the rookie of the year on lockdown. John Wall wont be able to touch him.

Still
Stillatin144
Stillatin144
Admin

https://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by What is defense Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:00 pm

there is no possible way that favors will be better than blake. lol favors is overrated and still isnt much.
What is defense
What is defense

Back to top Go down

Post by CB069 Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Favors is a little underrated for sure, he's going to be good...but the most underrated rook in my opinion is Greg Monroe...with more playing time (and maybe a diff team lol) he will be a beast.

...and - nobody is as good as Griffin in this years rookie class...not even John Wall. When was the last time you saw a rook average a Double/Double a game?! Griffin will be a highlight reel for his whole career. I haven't seen jaw dropping plays on a nightly bases like that since the one they called "Air"...Micheal Jordan.
CB069
CB069

Back to top Go down

Post by macattack222991 Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:33 pm

favors will be a beast with his age and skill set like a bynum without getting injured hopefully but won't touch blake
macattack222991
macattack222991

Back to top Go down

Post by Atown117 Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 am

Favors/Monroe are both underrated. But better than Blake I mean really? Get Real Noob. Blake is on a whole different level.
Atown117
Atown117

Back to top Go down

Post by madhops Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am

I thought it was about Favors? Derrick has the athletic ability and frame to approach a D-Howard type game. Don't forget how skinny Howard was at 19 compared to now. Then look at Favors shoulders @ 19. See any resemblance?

His biggest issue is Avery yanking him out of the lineup for every rookie mistake. If he gets 30 minutes a night, he will be close to a double double as well, with 1.5-2 blocks also.

I am not gonna get in line to slurp Blake like that. Dude is athletic, can jump, makes decent passes. But he still has no left hand, doesn't defend well, blocks almost no shots (pretty sure Derrick Rose has more blocks than he does) and can not score from the line.

And yea he's technically a rookie, but he's been playing and practicing with professionals for almost 2 years. Can compare him to a kid who was 18 at the start of the season.

No question he's exciting, but some of the comments here...wow.

Here's one that should stir the pot - DeMarcus Cousins is a better basketball player than Blake Griffin. Discuss.
madhops
madhops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down