ISBL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help Getting Into A Crew/Ranked Game?

3 posters

Go down

Need Help Getting Into A Crew/Ranked Game? Empty Need Help Getting Into A Crew/Ranked Game?

Post by XxCuZiMaSiAnxX Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 am

Sup everyone this has been around for about 3 weeks now and ive known about it since it was found but this is for everyone that doesnt know.

Well first of all, if u have a hard time finding ranked matches and crew games then this is for you.

So what you do is go to the dashboard and DELETE your Living Rosters, NBA Today, and Player Progression.

Then go to Date and Time and set your TIME ZONE to anything out of the US ex. London.

Finally, go to Language and Locale and set your LOCALE to whatever Time Zone you set. ex. if u set your Time Zone to London then you should set your Locale to United Kingdom, as u would put Tokyo and Japan together, It just makes sense.

Now what this does is when you connect to 2k your actually connecting to another server which is obviously less crowded and you should find games within 2 minutes MAX.

If it ever stops working just delete your files again or change your Zone and Locale.

Hopefully this makes everyones 2k experience better!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX

Back to top Go down

Need Help Getting Into A Crew/Ranked Game? Empty Re: Need Help Getting Into A Crew/Ranked Game?

Post by Stillatin144 Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 am

lol, thanks cuz... this is a lot of work to get a crew game in. 2ksports needs a new server. They are so effing slow.
Stillatin144
Stillatin144
Admin

https://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Need Help Getting Into A Crew/Ranked Game? Empty Re: Need Help Getting Into A Crew/Ranked Game?

Post by XxCuZiMaSiAnxX Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:03 pm

COD can support 9 million while 2k struggles to support 300 thousand users =P
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX
XxCuZiMaSiAnxX

Back to top Go down

Post by CB069 Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:01 pm

My Player crew games and My player in general is such a friggin' amazing concept. But going through all that bs just to try and get a game in - is ridiculous. My Player/Crew would be all I would play if it worked...hope they can finally get it right for 2k12.
CB069
CB069

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down