ISBL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Upload Videos/Pictures from your game via GameTrack

3 posters

Go down

How to Upload Videos/Pictures from your game via GameTrack Empty How to Upload Videos/Pictures from your game via GameTrack

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:08 pm

You want cool pictures and videos of your players for your Team Page? Don't want to ruin a game by pausing and trying to get a picture? Use Gametrack!

Gametrack is available only after a game has been completed. So if the game disconnects or someone quits, you wont be able to do it. If the game does finish, on the post game menu go to Game Stats, then GameTrack. A menu should come up with a list of plays with players names next to them. These are all the scoring possessions of the game you just played. Click A on any one of these plays and it will take you to the Instant Replay screen. From there you can change the angle and get a good picture of any player on the floor. To save them or upload them to 2KSports, click the Right analog stick down and it will prompt you on what you would like to do.

Hope this helps Very Happy

Back to top Go down

How to Upload Videos/Pictures from your game via GameTrack Empty Re: How to Upload Videos/Pictures from your game via GameTrack

Post by Stillatin144 Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:27 am

Thank you Insane,

This information is very helpful. I will be able to hook up my team page and have the ability to show off my team at full effect.

Still
Stillatin144
Stillatin144
Admin

https://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Upload Videos/Pictures from your game via GameTrack Empty Re: How to Upload Videos/Pictures from your game via GameTrack

Post by DEVAST8NG Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Good post
DEVAST8NG
DEVAST8NG

Back to top Go down

Post by CB069 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:04 pm

I was just asking this question yesterday to Asian...

Next time I will check back here for helpful hints.

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle - thanks for the info.
CB069
CB069

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillatin144 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 am

CB069 wrote:I was just asking this question yesterday to Asian...

Next time I will check back here for helpful hints.

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle - thanks for the info.

We are here to help CB!
Stillatin144
Stillatin144
Admin

https://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down