ISBL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Player Question (Playcalling)

3 posters

Go down

My Player Question (Playcalling) Empty My Player Question (Playcalling)

Post by Silvasurfa Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:36 pm

In my rookie year I was drafted by the Grizzlies and placed in the D-League for about 5 games. And after 15 games with the Grizzlies I requested a trade and got sent to the Jazz. Throughout the whole rookie year I played 5 minute quarters. No plays were ever set I pretty much just set picks and ran around players to get open and by the end of the season I always got the ball if I was somewhat open.

I chose to sign with the Magic my sophomore year and I am playing 8 minute quarters right now. This team sets plays all the time and it is a little frustrating. If I go along with them and I get hot they tend to set more plays for me and I score more, but if I don't and I'm open I don't get the ball.

I was wondering do all teams set plays or is it just because I am playing 8 minute quarters so it slows the game down a little bit.

Silvasurfa

Back to top Go down

My Player Question (Playcalling) Empty Re: My Player Question (Playcalling)

Post by Stillatin144 Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm

I will take a look at that. My player is a point guard so I am the one the sets all the plays for my team. I won the championship in my rookie year with the Blazers. Right now I am in my sophmore year and I am also playing with the Orlando Magic. I would want to stay in that team for as long as Dwight is their because he makes the game so easy for me as a Point guard. I will let you know what I find out.
Stillatin144
Stillatin144
Admin

https://isbl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggs144 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 pm

all teams set plays if your my player isnt a guard, best way to get the ball is to run the play and ask for the bal if youre open. My player is a sf coming off the bench for the heat but i still manage to get 20ppg. Sometimes you DO have to be near the ball carrier for him to "See" you open though.
Riggs144
Riggs144

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggs144 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:43 am

Forget what i said, i just played my myplayer under the new patch and its fucked up for everybody thats not a point guard. hope they fix it.
Riggs144
Riggs144

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvasurfa Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:32 am

I'm mainly just wondering because on my old Grizzlies team no players were set, it might have been the change in time limit?

Silvasurfa

Back to top Go down

My Player Question (Playcalling) Empty The Answer

Post by Silvasurfa Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:13 pm

I figured it out, it was that new patch. Now all CPU call plays if you are not the playcaller. They will NEVER freestyle unless fastbreaking. It is very difficult for me to play My Player now because I am on a pretty good team. the Orlando Magic. Therefore most plays are for their 3pt shooters or Dwight Howard. I am a pure inside shooter and I hardly get the ball now, I cant just set pics and get open. Therefore it is harder for me to get A+, I wish they would turn the playcalling down a bit. Let me know if anyone else is having issues like this.
Overall My Player is not really as fun anymore to me..

Silvasurfa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down